Thursday, February 9, 2012

Republican National Committee

September 18, 2008

Mr. Tim Morgan
Treasurer
Republican National Committee
310 First St, SE
Washington DC 20003

Dear Mr. Morgan:

I am in receipt of your letter of Wednesday morning. I do have some problems with the tone of your letter. I am not your "friend". More importantly, I have a problem with the organization for which you are attempting to solicit funds.

First of all, I have not abandoned the Republican Party. If anything, the Republican Party has abandoned me. You are factually incorrect that I generously supported President Bush. I personally think that Bush and Cheney should be impeached and removed from office at a minimum. The current Republican ticket for President and Vice President is unacceptable to me and I cannot support your efforts.

Please remove me from your member list.

Sincerely,



XXXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment